Service & Accessibility
1. Audience Guidelines
● Audience members are asked to dress appropriately when entering performance halls. One person per ticket. Admission by tickets.
● Please follow standard theater etiquette. Anyone creating a disturbance may be asked to leave, along with their parents or guardians.
● Audience members with discounted tickets must provide photo ID upon entry. Those without a photo ID must pay full price for the ticket plus a NT$20 processing fee.
● Tickets which are lost, damaged or burned to the extent that they are unrecognizable may not be used to gain entry to a venue. The Center is not obligated to reissue the ticket. Please ensure that tickets are kept in a secure place.
● Other related services are provided in accordance with the rules of the NTCH Ticketing System.
2. Late Seating Policy
Audience members who are late or must leave at any time once the performance commences need to accord to the instructions of the performance. Some performances with no intermission cannot guarantee re-entrance after leaving the auditorium. To avoid disrupting the performance and other audience members, seat locations printed on your tickets are not guaranteed after the performance commences. You may change your seats upon intermission.
3. Program Suitability
Programs with general admission may still contain content deemed unsuitable for children. Children under age of 7 are recommended for family performances. Anyone causing distraction to others may be asked to leave the auditorium.
4. Electronic Devices
No camera, video or audio recording is allowed during the performance. All electronic devices or any devices that would make noise should be turned off. Also, using your phone with a lit screen might affect the performers or disrupt audience members from enjoying the program. Please switch off your phone or turn the sound off, and do not use your phone during the performance.
5.Food and Beverages
No food or beverages are permitted inside the auditoriums. Refreshments are available in the lobby. All food and beverages must be consumed in the lobby before entering or returning to the auditorium. Please refer to the designated smoking areas when needed. Should you need assistance, please reach out to our staff.
6. Presenting Bouquets
For safety purpose, if you would like to present a bouquet, please give it to an usher who will deliver flowers to the intended party. For flower baskets, please contact us prior a day to the performance via our service line. We will assist accordingly.
7. Customer Services
Please contact the service center for more information.
3F Crown Hall Service center
- Program / Venue Information
- Membership Application and Membership Information
- On-site Registration and Online Check-in for Guided Tours
- OPENTIX Ticketing System: Available for Purchase, Collect and Refund and Exchange tickets. Cash and credit card transactions both accepted.
- ERA Ticketing System: Available for Purchase. Only cash transactions accepted.
- Taxi Booking Service
- (The taxi stop can also call taxis through the intercom. Service time: Daily 11:00-21:00)
- Lost & Found
- Wheelchair / Baby Carriage Rental
- Medical Information
- Coin-operated lockers
- Souvenir Stamps
8. Lost & Found
For lost items, please call the customer service hotline during business hours.
9. Contact us
Service line: Daily 10:00 -20:00, +886-7-262-6666
See Transportation for more details.